Applying nail polish is an art that not many people have mastered. However, the silver lining is that it is not difficult to become an expert at the job. All it requires is some practice and dedication. It brings us to the question of which manicure is a better option, the DIY job or salon experience. Let us examine the pros and cons of both these procedures and decide for ourselves.
A Salon Nail Manicure
When you become unwell, you visit a doctor. You do not try out the home medications, or do you? Similarly, seeking the services of a professional for a nail manicure is the right thing to do. Here are the benefits of having a salon manicure.
- Nail salons have professional manicurists attending to you. They use the latest equipment and ensure as perfect a job as possible.
- Generally, it is observed that a salon nail polish quickly dries off because they use a UV lamp for drying the polish.
- With experts attending to your nails, they look gorgeous and last long.
- Besides, one can enjoy the additional services of a massage along with your manicure. That can relax your nerves a lot.
Just as a salon manicure has its benefits, one should know the drawbacks, as well.
- A visit to a salon costs money.
- Generally, a salon manicure lasts long. However, not every salon uses quality products like DND gel nail polish.
- The most significant disadvantage of a salon manicure is that you never have the same color shade at home to do a touch-up.
- Once you use a salon for applying gel polish, it becomes essential to revisit them for its removal. Thus, you end up spending money again.