Salon stylists and owners listen up! If you are missing out on adding the wonders of SNS Nails, it is time you stop. For a quick overview – SNS is the new process of nail manicure, and is quite different from what we have used so far. Before introducing it to your clients you got to know all about the products and use them yourself.
What is SNS Nails?
It is a new way to paint your nails and doesn’t include liquid colors. The colors in the set come in powdery form, and you have to retain them with the help of nail gels. They are supposed to be a healthier alternative and come with nutrients like vitamins and calcium. They don’t require harsh drying method. Manicuring will be easier than ever before and is quick to dry!
Where to get SNS nail products?
The very first step to take is to get SNS nails supply. Where do you get it from? It’s all of classynailart.com, so you simply need to browse through your requirements, add them to cart and purchase.
Now, you need to know what to buy and of course check out the SNS nails cost. These are expensive compared to the shellacs and acrylic nail products. So for the starters, go slow. Grab yourself one or two nail powders, and the pre and post coating gels.
Start off with the SNS Natural Set Nail Dipping Powder which is famous for giving you the perfect French manicure. Add the SNS Dipping Powder Gel Base, Top, Sealer Dry, Ea Bond, Set of 4 along with it. The gels have refills to follow up, so once you have the enough of these tiny bottles, you can purchase those. Once you get your first order delivered, unpack and prepare your nails for the process.
How to prepare your nails for SNS?
Assuming that you would apply it to somebody else, you need to try these out on artificial nails. It will help you deal with your customers and know this process better. Follow the next points to go about it:
- You have to prepare your nail plate to reduce chances of lifting or peeling
- Remove the Pterygiums skin around the nail plate – this promotes longer stay of artificial nails
- Sanitize your hands
- Push the cuticles back with a cuticle pusher
- Remove the shine of your nail plate from cuticles to free the edge
- Wipe the filling dust from nail plate with a sanitized brush
- Check the numbers in the bottles and pick up Number 1 to prepare your nail
- Use Number 2 for coating the nail bed – this is the sticky gel which will absorb the powder
- Now dip nail into the color powder
- Repeat this step for thickness
- Use bottler Number 3 (the activator), and wait till it dries
- Buff the shape and then wash your hands with water
- Apply the activator again
- Apply the last bottle for the top coat – it is thick and gives your nails a shiny finish
- Let it dry and flaunt your nails
These were the easy steps to get your SNS nails manicure right! Now, you can use it on your salon experts and then on your customers. There is one more purchase option for you, and actually turns out good for beginners. This is the SNS dipping powders French Nail Dip Kit. The combined pack includes all that you could require to start off with this new nail art process. It is exclusive for French manicure and has shades of white and light pink.
Facts about Signature Nail System:
Before introducing products onto your customers, there are some facts to know about them. This will help you promptly answer their questions and they’ll rely more on what you say.
What kind of products are these?
This is the best solution for having French manicure with their primary Pink & White Dipping Powder Systems. However, they have more shades to go about. These give you great nails with using UV light or primers. These help you have your nails done in half hour and stay for over 2 weeks. This is the revolution to nail manicure and a must addition to your makeup essentials!
What does the powder contain?
The powder includes chemicals like Benzoyl Peroxide, Acrylic Ester Polymer and Titatum Dioxide, and these are organically processed.
How to remove SNS manicure?
You have to sand off the shine from all your nails. Next, add acetone to foil and rub your nails. You can also soak nails in acetone for about 10 minutes till they seem to come off. Wipe with paper towel for the finish.