If you are using a Keurig K10 (K31) Minis Plus brewing system, congratulations, you are owing one of the best coffee makers. But have you known how to use this amazing item properly in order to enjoy the best things from it? Ok, my article today will provide you with some of secrets on how to use K10 Properly, revealed by the real users and the manufacturer as well. Are you ready to learn now?
- Actually, there are various ideas on how to use this magic machine properly, and to the extent of this article, I’d like to point out some of the most remarkable ones as follow:
- Make use of a white vinegar to eliminate any lingering plastic taste and smell which will probably remain in your coffee. After that, make some more brewing without a K-cup through the machine to remove taste of vinegar.
- If you want over 10 ounces of coffee, make a 6 oz.cup. Refill the container after the first brewing and make another brewing cycle, using the same K-cup but with another 6 ounce of water. Clean and make the first cup of coffee empty, using a large mug before using that cup for the second brewing, after that add the second cup of coffee into the larger mug.
- In order not to spill water, it is recommended that you should fill a measuring cup of pour-lip with proper amount of water and fill it into the device. Never let water spilling happens if your machine is not designed with a drip tray.
- One of the simplest ways to identify proper amount of water before brewing is to fill your desired cup into K-Cup and pour it into the container.
- Stay away from clogged needles by taking out the K-Cup immediately after brewing
- Pay much attention to the top needle. Always keep the three holes in it clean and free of the ground coffee so that the water can flow smoothly. This point is not recommended in cleaning instruction, but you need to remember and follow for the best performance possible.
- Some users informed that using reusable filters from Solofil, Java jig and cafe cup, replacing my K-cup offers a great result.
- Before starting to brew your favorite ground coffee, you had better make experiments to get your expected result. Some users say that the normal store sells ground coffee which becomes weak coffee after being brown with the machine, while other says that their ground coffee is very strong. In addition, you need to adjust the amount of coffee which is used, the grind and the amount of water which meets your desire. Some users suggest using twice amount of ground coffee as you want in a drip maker. But others advise that grinding your own beans is able to improve the flavor over the grinds that you buy from store. You should also make experiment to choose the suitable coarseness.
- Last but not least, grind your own coffee beans instead of using finely pre-ground coffee for drip brewers can remove the silt in the cup’s bottom.
Ok, here are 10 most important points you need to remember when it comes to using a Keurig 10 mini plus brewer. They are simple but very important for your machine to perform well and durably. So are you clear about them all? Let’s remember and apply them properly so that you will have the awesome machine serve you at its best.